Wednesday, February 20, 2008
Security at Stevenson
Today during school I got a pass to go to my dean. Before I went in the office I had to wait awhile because there were 7 other kids in line for the dean all with purple passes in their hands. I figured it was just some mixt-up about attendance, so when I went in to hear my dean say I had a refferal I was shocked. She said my car was parked in a handicapped parking spot during the basketball game on Friday night. I looked at her and then down at my enormous knee brace I have been wering for 7 weeks. Clearly I am handicapped and she didn't even notice. In the end she canceled the referral and just said thanks, but this got me thinking. The security here at Stevenson is so ridiculous that I am being written up for my misfortune. I mean, yes people make mistakes. They probably just didn't see my handicapped sticker in the window. However, security has gotten so beyond strict that I feel like I can't even breath without being suspicious. Several of the other kids waiting had been a false accusation as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment