Wednesday, March 19, 2008
March Madness
So my sister is very in to the whole college basketball thing and demanded my family to start a March Madness pool and each of us make a bracket. My whole family is pretty in to it....except me. I don't know anything about what teams are good and what not. So, I was a bit hesitant to do it, however many upsets happen and I may actually have a chance at winning! I am learning a lot more by this too. I looked at the records and ranks of all the teams and seem to have a pretty good idea of who will win certain games. Now that I am doing this I feel more involved, especially when all my guy friends are talking about it I can talk too and understand what they are saying. I am very excited to see how it turns out because it would be pretty funny if I won of all people! (and the fact that everyone in my family keeps saying they garauntee victory with their bracket and just laugh at me for even participating). This is a new learning experience for me that I will hopefully continue in the future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment