Wednesday, April 2, 2008
March Madness is Heatin Up!
So I posted below about how my family was doing a bracket for March Madness. As expected I have been in last place pretty much the entire time. My brother seemingly has a flawless bracket being in first with my other family members not too far behind. I had a rough start. However, I come home from spring break to find out that I am in FIRST PLACE! I couldn't believe it. The tables have totally turned. I had the final four teams picked out perfectly. After many days of ridicule in the beginning, my family has seemed to quiet down now. I am so happy and shocked about my status, let's just hope I can continue this and keep it up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Haha - you go girl! Did you win? Update us!!
Haha, no I did not end up winning....of course my sister who started the whole bracket won. However, i did not come in last place!!!! So i was excited about that.
Post a Comment